These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw . By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is East Sussex Community Voice (“ESCV”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to all residents of East Sussex, excluding ESCV employees, board members, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should leave some feedback on one of our social media posts.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for a £25 supermarket voucher (2 available)
6. The prize will be sent by Royal Mail First Class Recored and will be sent with 5 working days of receipt of delivery address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. ESCV reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. Everyone who shares feedback and enters between 17:00 on 9/04/2020 – 23:59pm 13/04/2020 will be entered into the prize draw for an overall winner. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified on the status. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system or via email. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system or email and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within 3 days of notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. To obtain the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to
Marketing Executive, Healthwatch East Sussex, Greencoat House, 32 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
15. Promoter & Data Controller: ESCV, Marketing Executive, Greencoat House, 32 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT