There are many ways different ways you can volunteer:
- You can help us by reaching out to individual people in your community and finding out about their views and experiences
- You may already be an active member of a local charity, community group, or patient forum, in which case you can help us capture your members voices.
- As “Enter and View” lay visitors – lay visitors can speak directly to people whilst they are using the service as well as to support the work of the Care Quality
Commission in inspecting the quality of service premises e.g. care homes.
- Acting as Patient Assessors as part of the Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment (PLACE) Programme. PLACE assessments are annual audits to report upon the quality of the environment in hospitals.
- Participating in Healthwatch community events.
- Participating in consultation surveys and events
- Taking part in Mystery Shopping activities.
For more information, please contact us by emailing Enquiries@healthwatcheastsussex.co.uk