Welcome to Healthwatch East Sussex
Healthwatch East Sussex gather people’s views of health and social care services in the county and make sure they are heard by the people in charge.
The people who fund and provide services have to listen to you, through us. So, whether you have had a good or bad experience, your views can help to make changes to services in East Sussex.
Our work covers all areas of health and social care. This includes GPs, hospitals, dentists, care homes, pharmacies, opticians and more. Join the conversation by sharing your experience or take a look at how you can get involved.
We also provide a free information and signposting service to help people access, understand, and navigate the health and care in East Sussex.
More information can be found by clicking here or calling our enquiries line on 0333 101 4007.
COVID-19 Information Hub
Our COVID-19 information hub provides:
· Links to the latest government guidance, including details of the lockdown restrictions
· Data on COVID-19 cases across East Sussex
· Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
· Details on COVID-19 symptoms, including how to get a test
· Signposting to those offering information and supportVisit the hub
COVID-19 Vaccination Hub
We have set up out COVID-19 vaccination hub to:
· Share information on who is to be vaccinated and when
· Provide details on the Vaccination rollout in Sussex
· Receive and respond to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
· Offer links to further sources of informationRead more
The NHS in Sussex is calling for people to continue to attend booked COVID-19 vaccination appointments, and to book appointments … Read more
During the last month Healthwatch East Sussex has been capturing the experiences of people who have been vaccinated and … Read more
Healthwatch East Sussex COVID-19 Surveys 2020: One year on
As we pass the first anniversary of the first COVID-19 lockdown in March 2020, Healthwatch East Sussex is publishing full results from our two surveys that ran in May and June 2020.