Each quarter we collate and analyse what we have heard from the public and patients about health and care services.
From these, we identify the services that people have commented on, the key themes and experiences we have heard and provide an overview of how we have used this information to help inform changes.
We share this information with you and with Health and Care providers to help develop and improve services.
This quarter we heard:
- from 122 people who contact our Information and Signposting service and from 26 reviews left on our Feedback Centre.
- that dentistry remains a key cause of concern for many local people, with it being the most common reason for individuals to contact the service the quarter. The majority of these enquiries were from people unable to find an NHS Dentist.
- from people wanting to share the positive experiences they had at a walk-in centre.
- about several experiences concerned with the length of time spent waiting for urgent treatment.
- from people with ongoing frustration with the accessibility of GP appointments, but highlighting some positive experiences when they were able to access services.
Tell us your experiences
You can leave a review of health and care services in East Sussex each and every time you use them via our Feedback Centre. This only takes a few minutes and helps commissioners, providers and Healthwatch understand how services are performing.
The Healthwatch East Sussex Information and Signposting (I&S) Service helps people to access the right health or social care service or organisation for their needs. In addition, the I&S service also enables people to share their experience or make a complaint about services they have used.
To contact our Information and Signposting Service please call: 0333 101 4004 or