Information and Signposting Service
If you need information or support to access health and care services contact our information and Signposting Service.
Healthwatch East Sussex’s Information and Signposting Service is a confidential service that is independent of the NHS and East Sussex County Council.
Through the pages to the left you can also access our Advice, Information and Signposting articles and information on complaints and safeguarding.
For an easy read guide on our Information and Signposting Service please click here.
We can help you:
- Navigate health and social care services and support groups near you
- get information about what you can do when you have concerns or a complaint
- Find out about support and signposting advocacy services, safeguarding and patient rights
- Share feedback about services.
How to contact us:
You can contact us with your query as follows:
- By telephone: 0333 101 4007 Monday – Friday (10am-2pm)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By freepost: Freepost RTTT-BYBX-KCEY, Healthwatch East Sussex, Greencoat House, 32 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT (no stamp required)
The Information Service is open for incoming calls on weekdays from 10am to 2pm. If the line is busy, please leave a voicemail message and we will get back to you. All calls are charged at the cost of a local call, or included in your tariff.