Book your place now for the Healthwatch East Sussex Annual Event – 13th July 2023
Your Voice Counts: Celebrating 10 years of Healthwatch
Date: Thursday 13th July 2023
Time: 13:30pm – 18:00pm
Location: The View Hotel Eastbourne
Over the last 10 years, local people have shared their stories and experiences, telling us what’s working and what isn’t when it comes to health and social care.
As services continue to change, we want to ensure public and patient voices are at the heart of decision-making.
Join us at our 2023 Annual Event and share your recent experiences, guide the future of local services, hear about our work and celebrate the last 10 years of Healthwatch East Sussex.
With local peoples help, Healthwatch will continue to champion patient voice and help improve health and social care services for everyone.
For services to listen, we need to hear your voice.
Join us in:
- Discussing key health and care themes
- Hearing from key decision-makers about the future of health and care
- Celebrating our activity from the last 10 years
- Setting out our plans for 2023-24
Annual Event Programme 2023 – 13th July 13:30 – 18:00
- Sarah Russell – Assistant Director, Adult Social Care & Health, East Sussex County Council
- Richard Milner – Chief of Staff, East Sussex NHS Healthcare Trust
- Lou Carter – Assistant Director, Communications, Planning & Performance, Children’s Services, East Sussex County Council
- Jennifer Twist – Chief Executive, Care for the Carers
A British Sign Language interpreter will be available.
- Table Discussions
- Wrap-up discussion and next steps
- Celebrating 10 years of Healthwatch with drinks and canapes
- Guest Speaker: Louise Ansari, Director of Healthwatch England
Book your place
Bookings for the event are via Eventbrite, and you can book a place by clicking on the link below and following the instructions:
Please note that places are limited and will be provided on a first-come-first served basis. The deadline for booking places is midnight on Sunday 9th July 2023.
For further information
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Sue Wells via Susan.Wells@escv.org.uk or 07794 097713