Health and Care Services: Tell us, tell others, make a difference
At Healthwatch East Sussex we always want to hear your experiences about health and care services, so that we can identify where these are effective and where they can improve.
This might be:
- Your visit to the Pharmacy to collect a prescription
- Your latest check-up at the dentist
- How easy you are finding it to register with a GP
- Getting support with access to care services
- Your stay or that of a loved one in hospital
Why not spend a few minutes telling us whether you are finding services good, bad or indifferent each time you use them on our dedicated, specially constructed Feedback Centre.
Your comments help us build a picture of where services perform well, and where improvements could be made.
We have recently put together a step-by-step guide and video to guide people through using the feedback centre and leaving a review. These can be accessed on our website here, or view the video by clicking the image below.
In the last 12 months your reviews helped us:
- Identify challenges getting access to NHS dentists
- Assess how COVID-19 vaccination sites were performing
- Understand where and how GPs were under pressure
- Recognise how some services needed to communicate better with users
We use your reviews to tell decision-makers about what is working well and what needs to be improved.
Help us make a difference for you and everyone else in East Sussex – tell us your story.
If you are a health or care provider, then our Feedback Centre platform can send you the reviews we receive about your service automatically and allow you to respond to those leaving feedback. If this is of interest, then please contact us.