Eastbourne Listening Tour: Launch Event
For two weeks from the 15th October, Healthwatch East Sussex will be engaging with residents, community groups and professionals across Eastbourne to learn more about their experiences and views on health, care and wellbeing.
On Saturday 15th October, Our Listening Tour will kick off with our Launch Event and everybody is invited to join.
Date: Saturday 15th October 2022
Where: Foundry, Beacon Shopping Centre, Eastbourne
The Mayor and Mayoress of Eastbourne will officially launch our Listening Tour at 10.45am.
We would like to invite you to join us at the event, which will include:
- Free health checks provided by ‘One You’ East Sussex
- An Information & Signposting Clinic to help with your health and care queries
- An exercise bike ‘challenge’ with a £10 voucher for the winner
- A conversation café and survey station where you can tell us about your views on health and care
- A marketplace of local health, care and voluntary sector organisations
Further information about our Listening Tour can be found here.
For general Listening Tour enquiries please contact:
Anna Hoad, Community Engagement Officer or
Elizabeth Mackie, Volunteer and Community Liaison Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org