Eastbourne Listening Tour: The Big ‘Health and Care’ Question Time
For two weeks from the 15th October, Healthwatch East Sussex will be engaging with residents, community groups and professionals across Eastbourne as part of its 2022 Listening Tour.
As part of our programme, we have organised a ‘live’ question time event where people can ask questions on health and care issues of a panel of key decision-makers and service providers.
Our goal is to provide our invited panellists and the public with opportunities to:
- Hear from local people about their burning issues and ‘Hot Topics’
- Respond to the big health and care questions
- Share organisational plans and aspirations
The event will take place at Eastbourne Town Hall and be limited to 100 attendees.
BSL interpreters will be available.
Our Question Time Panel
Our confirmed panellists include:
- Joe Chadwick-Bell, Chief Executive, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Stephen Lightfoot, Chair, NHS Sussex
- Samantha Williams, Assistant Director, Adult Social Care, East Sussex County Council
- Steve Hare, Chief Executive, Age UK East Sussex and Vice-Chair East Sussex VCSE Alliance
- Amy Galea, Chief Primary Care Officer, NHS Sussex
We will publish an overview of the discussions in a brief report after the event.
For Listening Tour enquiries please contact:
Anna Hoad, Community Engagement Officer or
Elizabeth Mackie, Volunteer and Community Liaison Manager, via