The Listening Team will include Healthwatch staff, volunteers and our wider partners from Health and Social care services.
We will spend up to four weeks in Hastings and Rother, including St Leonards-on-Sea, Ore, Silverhill, Hollington, Winchelsea, Pett, Fairlight, Camber and Rye, gathering the views and experiences of local people on both what is working well in health and social care and where improvements could be made.
To help us we need more volunteers to get involved, ideally you will:
- Live in the area and have local knowledge
- Enjoy meeting people in a variety of locations
- Be able to commit to 4 – 6 hours a week over the four weeks, including some time at the weekend, during the evening and night time
- Help promote the Healthwatch brand to residents and businesses
- Gather local views by talking and listening to people
In return we offer:
- Full training and induction to Healthwatch East Sussex
- Opportunities to learn more about local services and businesses and to meet with partners from organisations that you and your family use
- Support and mentoring from the Listening Team
- Reimbursement of any expenses
- Longer term volunteering prospects
- Listening Tour commences Monday 9th October and ends 27th October
To find out more or to apply, please complete the form below: