If you have a safeguarding concern please report it.

Safeguarding is about protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults from abuse or neglect.

You may suspect that someone is being harmed or abused because:

  • You have general concerns about someone’s wellbeing
  • You see or hear about something which could cause abuse
  • Someone tells you something has happened or is happening to them which could be abuse

How can I report concerns?


Phone: 0345 60 80 191

Email: Health and Social Care Connect

Contact the Police on 101 or 999 in an emergency

Outisde of normal office hours our Emergency Duty Service will respond to serious adult social care issues that cannot wait until the next working day.


Phone: 01323 464 222

If you think a  child is in immediate danger call the police.

Sign up to our mailing listKeep up-to-date with Healthwatch East Sussex and receive regular information on our activities and how you can have your say on local health and social care services

For detail on how we use your data please view our privacy policy here.