Latest Reports > Engagement
Returning to Kendal Court: An independent review of the experiences of people living at Kendal Court in Newhaven
During a two-week period in August 2021, Healthwatch East Sussex undertook semi-structured interviews with 28 of the 42 residents living at Kendal Court at that time.
Engagement focused on gathering views and experiences on five core themes:
1. Residents’ experiences of living at Kendal Court
2. Residents’ experiences of being placed and arriving at Kendal Court
3. Issues affecting residents – practical, economic, social and health related
4. How, when and where support or help was sought, provided or accessed
5. Any changes that residents felt would help improve their experience
Qualitative responses and residents’ narrative was recorded during the engagement
process, analysed against the themes above, and cross-cutting issues identified.
This research was a follow-up to an earlier review of residents experiences at Kendal
Court, also carried out by East Sussex Community Voice [The host body of Healthwatch
East Sussex] in 2018.
‘Tell Us/Ask Us’: Experiences of Health and Care during Lockdown 2
Red Bus Tour – 2016
This report summarises the activities that took place during the Healthwatch East Sussex Red Bus Tour 2016 and identifies some useful learning for the planning of future events.
Red Bus Tour – 2015
This report summarises the activites and learning that took place during the Healthwatch East Sussex Red Bus Tour.
To view pictures from the tour, visit our website: http://www.healthwatcheastsussex.co.uk/red-bus-tour-2015/
- Annual Reports 8
- Care Home 10
- children and young people 2
- COVID19 5
- Dentists 3
- Engagement 6
- GP 2
- Healthwatch in Sussex 9
- Hospital 14
- Information and Signposting 1
- Kendal Court 2
- Listening Tour 2
- Maternity 3
- Mental Health 5
- Patient Transport 4
- Red Bus Tour 2
- young healthwatch 2